Be YOU!

As I was reading the other day, I came across the Awesome Poem by Russell Kelfer. Such inspiring and powerful words. "You are who you are for a reason"...Then later as I was talking to my friend she confided in me in to how growing up she wasn't comfortable with her skin color.

  Then I began to think about what really defines us? Is it our long weave,  fancy clothes, skin tone, sexuality?? And honestly, none of it does!!

  It is so easy for us to constantly complain about what we don't like, and what we want to change about ourselves because of what the world believes is "correct". However God created us to be, was all apart of his plans. God never makes mistakes.

  What many of us do not realize, is that life is not about what we want ourselves to be, but to find out through GOD what he wants us to be. If we constantly look to the world or our own minds for answers, we'll never discover our true purpose and that would be a waste of life and eternity itself.

  Discover yourself, and live the life you were called to live. :-)

Brittney

Comments

Popular Posts