Valentine's Day....Again

For YEARS I have been the typical single girl that got upset because Valentine's Day comes and I'm still a lonely person.

Now don't get me wrong, I had some really good ones and really bad ones....but little did I know what I longed for was right in my face!

I have been single for ____ ....a good while (lol) but during this alone time I finally took the time to build my relationship with the one that has loved me always, and that's God!

God has taught me how to really value life and all that I currently have. Love yourself enough to know that you are so worth waiting for.

Think of yourself as a diamond or a pearl for example. In order to get to them you have to dig deep and be patient to receive them. And when you do it will be so worth the wait.

Am I still single? Yes, but I know in God's time I will have who he has picked for me. So first, seek Jesus... the one that loved you FIRST. He has the answers to it all.

Love you all, thanks for reading. :-)

Comments

Popular Posts